Build a 100M+ streams record label in one year
How a great artist brand established a recognized and respected EDM label within a year.
After being on top of the EDM industry for years, MOTi was not only a recognized producer, but also became a brand youngsters look up to and wanted to be part of.
MOTi’s ambition was to expand his brand within the market and build a platform that provides an international outroll for his music and enables him to develop talented producers and artists.
We are of great pride to be his supporting team to help accomplish these goals.
“It’s great to see that it is possible for a new indie label to get noticed and succeed” MOTi - interview 1001tracklists.com
- First step was to launch the new MOTi imprint ZeroCool and together with his team introduce it within the EDM environment and DSP’s.
- To maximize exposure from the kick off, we combined efforts to create an infrastrucure and team that was able to have a release outroll of 4+ tracks per week.
- With a supporting team in place, MOTi was in full power to release on a large scall without losing sight of perfection and keep eye on the strategy of ZeroCool.
- Backed by weekly exposure on DSP’s and social media, the team reached out to talents to become part of ZeroCool offering a development setup with MOTi and his A&R team as mentor.
Celebrating 100 millions streams on ZeroCool
- 100M streams in starting year of ZeroCool.
- 100+ singles with 50+ artists and support from Tiesto, Martin Garrix, Diplo, Steve Aoki a.o.
- Recognition within EDM environment and media for ZeroCool as fast forward label.
MOTi (Timo Romme) is a world renowned producer and DJ from Amsterdam.
Well known for his hits with Tiësto, Martin Garrix, Major Lazer, Wyclef Jean, Ty Dolla $ign and Wizkid and previously released music on Virgin records, Musical Freedom, Spinnin Records, Big Beat a.o.